5.13.2011

NM –––> MN















Welp, it's finally that time! We're moving back to Minneapolis!

Phoenix, we've had a good run. The last 4 and a half years have been quite a ride. I've learned a ton, met some amazing folks and gotten a LOT of sunburns.

I'm definitely stoked to be returning to my "second home" (first being Madison, WI, and always will be).

Two things I still need to get situated...

1. Apartment

If you know of any places that will accept a 75lb. yellow lab, please let me know ASAP! (His name is Wyatt and he's a good boy). We're looking specifically in NE Mpls, Como Park area and Grand Ave. area (my husband will be working in Stillwater, so we're trying to find a compromise in location).

2. Job

To pay for said apartment. Hey Minneapolis agencies – I like you all. Do you like me? Check Yes or No. I'm a hard worker, great thinker, fast learner and I'm kind of awesome. Let's talk soon.

The rest of this month is definitely going to be pretty crazy, but I'm really excited to see where this next chapter will take me.

1 comment: